Pages

02 December 2008

in LOVE

How could you not be in LOVE with these two? They are perfect! Crazy. Cute. Sweet. Beautiful. All of the above and 10,000 more! So Koa may or may not have drool on his shirt, but you can't help but want to pinch his cheeks. And Kaile may or may not have the cutest, most innocent expression while watching her Dad try to get her to smile. I don't know what life would be like without them or their amazing parents and my amazing cousin who is my best friend (she is not pictured in fear of my life)! But I am seriously in LOVE!

4 comments :

Rebecca M said...

So freakin' cute!!

The Rex Family said...

Can you design me a christmas card?!

Brittan said...

cutest
kids
ever

Lisa said...

Beautiful work Heather! (I was talking to your Mom tonight at the HS and got your blog address) You definitely have a lot of talent!

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie