Pages

21 October 2008

Calling all Seniors...





Actually... I'm not picky... calling EVERYONE! I have been itching to do some portrait shoots... if you know someone or anyone needing pictures for anything... seniors, pregos, babies, families, children, teenagers, weddings, fam. reunions... ALSO Christmas is coming and I know everyone wants to send out cards with their photo on it... and not one of those cheesy walmart ones either! I don't care what, but spread the word and I am at your beck and call!
Now this has got me thinking... my old roommate is 5 months along... she is probably popping a bit, I should call her.
Also Emily's old roommate just had a baby... we ran into them at chili's... I was practically begging on my knees to get my lens on her little one.
Sad I'm missing Kaile's 2nd birthday! I promise I won't miss another!
Can't. can't. can't wait till my littlebig brother is a senior... one more year -- i have already started a mental list of the shots I want to get -- letterman's, class ring, waterpolo ball, a sweet tie, an embarrasing one in his scout uniform... where should we do these... maybe at his high school... who knows? But i gotta whole year to plan... He's also due for a his yealy shoot this year... we did last years a little early and its been over a year -- oh how I love him... ANYWAYS i'll stop babbling... If you or someone you know needs a photog LET ME KNOW!

No comments :

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie