Pages

26 August 2015

THE ESSENTIAL MAMA // BRANDING

A friend of mine has a doTerra business (there's probably a better term for this, but I don't know anything about it). She asked me to design her a logo (which I just updated from the one she already had), business card and a Facebook profile picture and cover photo. She said she likes purple, green/grass, and the natural look of kraft paper. I went and did a little shoot at her house with her boys (she's The Essential Mama after all) and doTerra products and went to town designing. I had too much fun and have a very happy client!!

BEFORE
FACEBOOK

BUSINESS CARD

DESIGN CONCEPTS FOR BUSINESS CARDS


AFTER
BUSINESS CARD
SIDE 1
SIDE 2

FACEBOOK DESIGNS / PHOTOGRAPHS
COVER PHOTOS





PROFILE PICTURES










No comments :

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie