Pages

22 May 2010

UPDATE + APOLOGY + ALEX (REST OF SENIORS)

So..... here's whats up! First off, my computer crashed (yes i wanted to die, yes it got fixed, yes a lot of pictures are GONE! but i will survive), which explains all the posts i promised... SORRY! Secondly, I got a big GIRL job! Lifetouch hired me on the spot at my interview on Tuesday. I will be working overtime all summer shooting the CLASS OF 2011! I'm soooooo excited! Thirdness, here are the rest of Alex's senior portraits! He's handsome, smart, athletic, and I am so proud to be his sister!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment :

Katie said...

Oh man that sucks about your computer!! Crazy! But congrats on the job! Miss you!

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie