Pages

18 March 2010

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
One of my fondest memories from early childhood was going to my Grandma's house and spending time in her garden. I also loved "helping" my Mom plant flowers in flower beds at our home. My mom is a great gardener... and I hope that the green thumb has been passed down to me from her. One of my goals for my post-grad life was to learn to garden. It sure is hard work, but you cannot reap what you cannot sew. I can't wait to eat all the yummy fruits, veggies, and herbs we are growing.

1 comment :

Kristen Moss said...

Love this post. I am really liking close up pictures of gardens. I might do something similar of my moms garden for a christmas present this year. Thanks for the idea. You are the BEST!!!

And these pics are LOVELY

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie