Pages

04 June 2009

my day

read about my wishes and dreams of turning ::21again::

i can't possibly come to terms with turning 22 -- uggghhhhh
it just sounds to old

sorry i am always linking you to THE OTHER blog
but venting about my personal life doesn't seem right on my profession's blog

should i start another blog?
about my discoveries of art, music, cures, and complaints

perhaps

maybe

3 blogs and 17 credits sounds really time consuming
i would rather be blogging anyway

maybe one of my graduation gifts to myself will be to author yet another blog.
a personal one.

2 comments :

Kristen Moss said...

okay, so I knew you were fantastic, but I had no idea you were this good. YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FREAKING AWSOME. I am REALLY REALLY jealous.

After looking at your stuff, I am a little jealous that I am not taking any photo classes to inspire me, but then I remember that I am graduated. And plus I dont think I could compete with your awsomeness.


WAY TO GO HEATHER... you are going to be famous.

Kristen

stian said...

noo!! post it for the two10erss!!!! much love hoho!!!

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie