Pages

09 June 2009

i saw the cutest old man


driving next to me today.

he was wrinkled.

he was wise.

he wore a fedora with a thick ribbon on it.

and a mustard cardigan.

he drove an old, light blue chevy wagon of some sort.

i wish i had my camera.

i wish i could have followed him home.

or jumped in his car.

i wonder if he would have let me adopt him.

visit him everyday.

listening to his stories.

taking his photograph.

i wonder if he is lonely, if he has children, grandchildren, or great-grandchildren.

i can just imagine his life in my head. timeless like movie. full of love + life + hardship.

i think i fell in love.

he was adorable.

i think i will miss rexburg when i'm gone.









[photos via flicker]

check out these links to see other things old that i fell in love with.
days with my father.
jazz lawn party, NYC.

No comments :

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie