Pages

08 October 2008

This is IDAHO--

So I went out today with my friend Brittany (she's an art major also from NORCO, AND I seriously need to be taking some tips from her... she's amazing at everything:)... Anyways, I have an assignment due for my color photo class on COLOR EMOTION -- so we'll see what I decide to do... I can't deny that Idaho is Gorgeous this time of year -- It's definitely fall! The colors are beautiful AND it's beginning to get BURR COLD!
Also, I have been trying hard to kind of "define" my style... What do you think? Any requests of what you would like to see?
PS: Trying to get some PAYING portrait jobs is almost impossible in REXBURG! well i haven't really been trying... but really I will take any practice I can get. OO OO I have news! I will be shooting my VERY FIRST WEDDING in DENVER on FEBRUARY 7th!


This is BRIT-- such a MODEL!

Can you find the Fisherman?!



BRIT took this of me-- I told you I should be taking tips from her!

1 comment :

Kristi said...

Very nice! I'm a fan of all of them! You are so talented

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie