Pages

25 October 2008

sunrise, sunset

So... I was commissioned this morning to drive a friend to the Idaho Falls Airport! We had to leave at 6 am this morning. Which doesn't really sound that early... but in Idaho it is still pitch black and is pitch black for like another hour and a half. And I also don't remember the last time I woke up before 7, let alone 5:15. So since I was up and never will be at that time again I thought I would go take some photos for a long term assignment... on my way back from the sight this is what I saw!!!! The colors were gorgeous!!!
Approximately 12 hours later this was the view out my living room window... gotta love Fall, except that it is getting a little too cold to be taking pictures outside, but when it is this, it is so worth it!

2 comments :

Kris and Katie said...

Whoa! That looks dang good Heather!! You're amazing!

Kristi said...

That temple picture is amazing! Very impressive!

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie