Pages

26 August 2008

NEWPORT BEACH TEMPLE

Alright... so I have been promising these pictures for far too long now... AND they are finally here! And I am really excited about them -- and yes I am a photoshop FREAK... but in my opinion and defense CUSTOM PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTWORK ROCKS!!!Newport Beach Temple
8x10 -- $40


Paint Moroni
24x36 -- $80



Black and Red
11x14 -- $37
or 8x10 -- $30


Knock
12x18 -- $50


Newport Collage
12x12 -- $40

Newport 1
16x20 -- $60


Newport 2
16x20 -- $60


or Newport 1&2
(2) 16x20s -- $100

Frames not included.
Add $4 for shipping costs.
Cash or Checks only please.
(PayPal to come soon)

To order e.mail me at heathermariephotographie@gmail.com or call Heather at 909.632.6777, with the following information:
1. name of piece(s) (ie: Knock) and quantity
2. your name, address, and phone number
3. method of payment (ie: cash)
When I receive your e.mail you will receive a call from me for further information about payment and receiving your print(s).

I am so excited for you to get your brand new piece of artwork for your home!



4 comments :

Rebecca M said...

Oh my gosh I want them ALL!!! Fabulous job!!

Johnson Family said...

Everything looks awesome, Heather!

Kevin and Missa said...

Im sorry my phone is broken and it hung up at the end or our conversation. Thank you so much for letting me present your bussiness. Melissa Pellegrino

Rebecca M said...

Gotcha! You're it...see my blog!

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie