Pages

14 July 2008

LA Temple

So my Mom and my Aunt have been begging me to take pictures of the LA temple for weeks. So this past Saturday while they were in the temple I took some images and then yesterday we sat down and CREATED some CUSTOM images. If anyone is interested in some original temple art work give me a call (909.632.6777... thanks Jod) or send me an email heathermariephotographie@gmail.com)... I also have taken images of the Redlands and Salt Lake temples and soon will be taking images of the Newport Beach temple. Or schedule a portrait session for your family soon! I'm going back to Idaho the beginning of September!





5 comments :

Rebecca M said...

Um, I want them all! Great job!!

The Rex Family said...

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR MY PICTURES TO GET HERE! I HAVE THE FRAMES ALL READY FOR THEM! I WANT THE ONE OF THE WHOLE TEMPLE ALSO, BUT I DON'T WANT TEMPLE OVERKILL IN MY HOUSE!

Kristi said...

These are gorgeous! Barry and I might need to get some for our new apartment!

Kelly said...

I tried to email you but it wouldn't go through. I was wondering when you were going to take pictures of the Newport Beach Temple. I want to get a couple of each temple.

Thanks - Kelly

The Rex Family said...

Hey you forgot the last 7 on your phone number! it just says 677 for the last 4 digits...

all images copyright of heather wright, heathermarie photographie